Responsible Internet Use Policy
As a teacher supervising students using the WorldWise Investigations product (Product), you agree to use reasonable steps to ensure that:
- students using the Product under your supervision abide by this Responsible Use Policy when using the Product; and
- the requirements of this Responsible Use Policy are explained to students in language appropriate to their educational level.
Students must not use the Product or any associated communications or technology facilities to:
- impersonate any other person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity
- abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (collectively, ‘transmit’) any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libellous content.
- transmit insulting, threatening or provocative language, or language that is hateful towards a certain group of people
- transmit content to incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics
- transmit inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content
- conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity
- contribute any text or other material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- transmit personal website addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personally identifiable information
- collect or store personal information of any other person or group.